First-Check-V & Vascular Check 1
- First-Check-V, a quick screening tool for healthcare professionals.
- First-Check-V enables healthcare providers to estimate vascular stiffness within 2 minutes.
- Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is the number one cause of death worldwide. Globally, 17 million people die of CVD every year. This accounts for 31% of all deaths. Elasticity of the arteries is crucial. An elastic artery expands at systole and accommodates for blood pumped in at each heart stroke. During diastole, contraction of the artery results in continued blood flow. A stiff artery results in increased systolic blood pressure and accelerated blood flow at each heart stroke.
- The First-Check-V is based on the principles of the APG technology and MGP index.
- In less than 2 minutes you gain insight in your vascular stiffness, SpO2 and heart rate.
- The First-Check-V establishes the elasticity of the arteries according to the “stiffness” score 1-6.
- The First-Check-V enables the evaluation of vitamin K status by means of the MGP index and the vascular elasticity.
LSB MedTech B.V.
4811 CA Breda
The UAE office:
LSB MedTech Ltd.