Dutch Bio-electronic Neurodegenerative Filter (The DBNF Technology is patented)
DNF focuses on various syndromes where symptoms such as tremors, lack of movement (akinesia), essential tremor, unwanted movements (involuntary movements / uncontrollable muscle movements), stiffness (rigidity, hypokinesia), tic, ataxia and postural abnormalities occur.
The DNF-system is a patented invasive 24-hour tremor monitoring system with a special filter technology, which is applied to patients with neurodegenerative disorders. The DBNF-system is the first system that offers the possibility to filter and block these unwanted signals and impulses that are sent from the brain to the nerves and muscles and from the muscles to the brain. This blocking system gives patients with movement disorders (such as Parkinson’s disease and Restless Legs Syndrome) more control over the body and their movements. Moreover, the information from the 24-hour tremor registration can help with the global database (Artificial Intelligence) for science and improvement of treatment.
Content of the DNF-module:
1. Registration system to register the unwanted signals.
2. Registration system to register the desired signals.
3. Registration system to register the muscle movement.
4. Blocking system to filter or block unwanted signals / tremors.
5. Threshold system to set the desired signals by the medical specialist.
6. Personalization system for tremors / filter level.
7. Set up WiFi system for data reader and remote controller
8. Safety system regarding electromagnetic field or AED.
9. Artificial Intelligence system.
LSB MedTech B.V.
4811 CA Breda
The UAE office:
LSB MedTech Ltd.