Dutch Neuropathic Pain Filter (patented)
Patients with chronic Neuropathic Pain have a persistent sensation of pain, although there is no external stimulation (such as pressure or temperature). Due to this, these patients experience a daily burden leading to a considerably loss of quality of life. In 2017 globally 7-8% of the adult population and in the Netherlands 100,000–400,000 were estimated to have neuropathic pain. The total health care costs in the US for pain were estimated to be USD 560 – 635 billion (in 2010) and in the Netherlands 4 billion Euro (in 2016). The market for chronic pain devices is predicted to witness faster growth, and is estimated to generate more than USD 5.0 billion revenue in 2018, registering a CAGR of 11.0% during 2019-2024.
- Registration system to register the unwanted signals.
- Registration system to register the desired signals.
- Blocking system to filter or block unwanted signals.
- Threshold system to set the desired signals by the medical specialist.
- Personalization system for filter level.
- Set up WiFi system for data reader and remote controller.
- Safety system regarding electromagnetic field or AED.
- Artificial Intelligence system.
LSB MedTech B.V.
4811 CA Breda
The UAE office:
LSB MedTech Ltd.